For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. raiders
Perspectives above or below
- Cincinnati and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Vegas games have topped 48.5 points 15 of 32 times this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 49.1, is 0.6 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- The combined 47.9 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 0.6 less than the 48.5 total for this competition.
- Bengals games have averaged 46.2 point totals this season, down 2.3 from Saturday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Raiders averaged a total of 48.1 points, 0.4 fewer than this game’s over/under set.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 17 games, with 11 wins against the spread.
- The Bengals have been favored by 5.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread on one of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have gone over eight of 18 total set points (44.4%).
- The Bengals are averaging 27.1 points per game, comparable to the Raiders’ 25.8 per outing.
- When Cincinnati scores more than 25.8 points, it’s 8-1 against spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals have 24.3 more yards per game (361.5) than the Raiders allow per game (337.2).
- In games that Cincinnati racks up over 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times this season, six more turnovers than the Raiders forced (15).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas is 16-16-0 this year.
- The Raiders are 6-3 against the spread in their nine games as underdogs of 5.5 points or more this year.
- Las Vegas have hit the over in 43.8% of their chances this season (14 times in 32 games totaling set points).
- This year, the Raiders are averaging just 0.1 fewer points per game (22.0) than the Bengals are allowing (22.1).
- Las Vegas is 14-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when scoring over 22.1 points.
- The Raiders are averaging 363.8 yards per game, just 13.0 more than the 350.8 the Bengals allow.
- When Las Vegas totals more than 350.8 yards, the team is 11-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over three times (24 total) than the Bengals have forced a turnover (21) this season.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Cincinnati is 5-4 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- At home, the Bengals have an ATS win (1-1) as favorites by 5.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in six of nine home games this year.
- This season, the Bengals’ home games are averaging 47.5 points, 1.0 less than the over/under for this outing (48.5).
- Las Vegas is 9-6 overall, and 8-7 against the spread, in road games.
- This season, in 15 away games, Las Vegas has topped the total six times.
- The Raiders’ road games this season are averaging 48.3 total points, 0.2 less than the over/under for this contest (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.